Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Listed below are positions for which you can apply.
SPECIALIST IN SOCIAL MEDIAAPPLY
- Develop the company's social media strategy through competitive research, platform selection, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Ensure that brand messages are consistent across social media.
- Manage social media campaigns.
- Establish the most important KPIs for social media.
- Track and report on the performance and success of all social media campaigns and align them with goals (conversion rates, ROI, and KPIs) and continuously improve by capturing and analyzing social data/metrics and insights, and then acting on them.
- Publish and manage social media content across all platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Snapchat, etc., to grow an audience, increase engagement, build brand awareness, and ensure visibility.
- Manage ‘Floriana’ social media calendar and ensure consistency with other PR and marketing efforts.
- Ensure content is informative and appealing by working with copywriters and designers
- Make sure you stay on top of the latest social media trends, best practices, and technologies.
- Review new and emerging technologies and keep the company up-to-date on social media marketing developments.
- Research market conditions and competitor data continuously
- Make sure all relevant company functions are kept informed about social media goals through effective internal communications.
- Understanding the full range of products offered by Floriana.
- With clients, to discuss desired flower arrangements and prices; including delivery date, time, and place.
- Using knowledge of floral design and the specificities of the selected products, create arrangements according to the client's requirements and the company's standard design patterns.
- Work with numerous combinations to synthesize new creations as requested by the store manager by selecting flowers and foliage.
- Cut and clean flowers and foliage for storage; unpack stocks upon delivery to the store; arrange bouquets and other fresh products using trimmers, shapers, wire, pins, floral tape, foam, and other materials/tools.
- Monitor the inventory of flowers and notify management of any shortages to enable orders to be placed for flowers and supplies.
- Informing clients about the care, maintenance, and handling of the products
- Decoration of other facilities for parties, weddings, and other events
- Changing in-store and window displays, designs, and looks as directed by the head florist and store manager.
- Managers or supervisors may assign other duties and tasks.